Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cooking Class

When my youngest daughter left to work on her Master's degree in Spain, she had a few of her friends promise to look in on me.  So...these 3 darling young women come once a month for my "Cooking with Zindy" class.  I have met with them 5 times this year.  It occurred to me that I could be adding those recipes to this Blog.  Why not?  So in the next couple of days I will add the meals we have made.  For them I ask, "What do you want to know how to make?" or "Which foods "scare" you because you don't know what to do with them?"  So our first dish was fish.  The second dish was pork.  The third dish had eggplant. Then we made couscous and the last thing we made was artichokes.  I keep in mind when we cook that these ladies work and are on a budget.  So I always consider the cost and everything has to be on the table in 30 min. or less.  I ALWAYS have a salad and a vegetable side dish. Starting Monday, I will begin rummaging through the recipes I made up for them and post them here. Hope you too will enjoy "Cooking with Zindy."

No comments:

Post a Comment